Sunday, April 17, 2011

                            
                                  

I have been a serious Photography hobbyist for 5 years and am now available to Capture Your Special Moments for you! Events, portraits, weddings.

I work with a Nikon D 90. I am also available to do Photo Retouch of your photos.

I attended St. Lawrence College where I acquired my degree in Photography & Imaging and Editing.




                             Down The Road Photography.


Brenda Benoit is a good team member. She works well developing ideas and turning them into constructive projects. Brenda's expertise with graphics is extensive and she has many years of experience in the field. I highly recommend her. July 14, 2011 Kati (CEO and Founder at Payne Artist Management Group ) worked directly with Brenda at Down The Road Photography




Photography




















No comments: